Wednesday, November 14, 2012

When we just can't seem to look at the camera at the same time...

Like every mom, I want to have an annual beautiful family photo.  I don't even care if everyone is smiling in the photo, I just want us all to be looking at the camera at the same time.  Year after year, I find myself getting so incredibly frustrated with the whole photo shoot process. I spend FOREVER picking out everyone's outfits, and ironing and looking up cute poses for us to do....and every year...my kids (by the way, this includes my husband) last all of 2 seconds and then they are OVER IT.

So this year I decided to try something different....I decided NONE of us would look at the camera. I would set us up for success.  My husband and I would just carry a kid and hang them upside down...and steal a quick kiss.  I can't tell you how easy it was!  Hope you enjoy your family photos as much as I did this year...well more than I did this year...the picking out outfits, ironing and getting everyone ready was still a pain!


No comments:

Post a Comment